Meals on Wheels of Metro Tulsa knows that navigating the support and resource systems can be overwhelming. Our Case Managers will work closely with you, your loved ones, state and local agencies, and other Meals on Wheels of Metro Tulsa programs. We monitor changes in your care through a combination of home visits, telephone contact, and secondary reports from other service providers. Your Case Manager will follow up with your changes in condition and connect you with the right resources.
The ultimate goal is to provide resources necessary to help you solve complicated problems that will help you safely remain in your home and community.
Individuals enrolled in all of our programs receive Case Management. Referrals are also available for contracted ADvantage Case Management. These are processed by our Certified ADvantage Case Managers, DHS ADvantage Program, or another contracted provider.
ADVANTAGE PROGRAM CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICE INFORMATION
SERVICES AVAILABLE >>
- Case Management - Individual assistance to navigate the processes to get the services you need.
- Personal care / housekeeping assistance
- Adult day health care
- Additional home-delivered meals
- Environmental modification
- Supported restorative assistance
- Prescription drugs
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Specialized equipment and supplies
- Speech therapy
WHO IS ELGIBLE? >>
- Be at least age 65 (includes individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities who are age 65 or older) or an adult with physicalor other disabilities age 21 to 64 without cognitive impairment.
- Be qualified financially for Soonercare Medicaid
- Meet medical Level of Care (LOC) criteria
- Unsure if you may be elgible? Call us at 918-627-4103 and let us help you.
HOW TO APPLY >>
- Contact a MOWMT Case Manager: 918-627-4103, OR
- Call DHS ADvantage Program: 1-800-435-4711
- Enrollment takes 3 months or longer, but these valuable long-term services will be able to continue as long as they are needed.
GETTING STARTED >>
We are here to help. Get started today by calling 918-627-4103
- Already on Medicaid/Soonercare?
Financial eligibility is able to be completed more quickly
- Not on Medicaid/Soonercare?
No problem. Initial application starts the Medicaid application process at the same time, and when approved, results in having Medicaid/Soonercare insurance as well as the services from the ADvantage Program.
- Tell DHS that you want Meals on Wheels of Metro Tulsa to be your Case Management Provider