Employment Opportunity for AmeriCorps Member/Project 2020 Manager
- Participate in all aspects of Project 2020 plans including operations, recruitment and retention of volunteers.
- Assist MOW staff members in special projects relating to the success of Project 2020, which could include a variety of special tasks in relating to healthy futures and our Nathan Hale High School Adoption Program.
- Designs and implements meal surveys for all MOW recipients.
- Assist staff members with the expansion of MOW to surrounding towns of Coweta, Sand Springs and Sapulpa.
- Assist staff members with volunteer recruitment; designing recruitment fairs at surrounding universities.
- Help with the implementation of route technology for volunteers, which may include training at any one of our 15 sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- US Citizen of US National or Lawful Permanent Resident Alien
- At least 17 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED or agree in writing to obtain one while serving
- Experienced in working with volunteers or groups of people
- Knowledge of business systems and ways of work for Non Profit Organizations
- Goal oriented
- Possess excellent organizational skills and people skills.
- Must have excellent technology skills and be able to use various software programs including Microsoft’s suite of programs, Word Press, Adobe Acrobat, Serve Tracker software
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be mission focused
- Must understand AmeriCorps commitment, be able to complete 1700 hours of service in a 12 month time frame, sign a contract and be able to use the Education award. Will need to attend AmeriCorps trainings and meetings as required, and pass as OSBI background check
TIME COMMITMENT: Must have car and drivers’ license and carry own personal insurance. Will need to complete 1,700 hrs. of service with signed Oklahoma in Action Contract. Term of service begins September 1, 2015 and ends on August 31, 2016. Office hours 8-4 PM
OTHER: Must submit to OSBI background check
REPORTS TO: Director of Mission Delivery. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER: Salary 25,060 plus $5,730 in Education Award. Total compensation $30,790